Sending in Defective Devices
1. Enclose Completed RMA Form:
2. Enclose Proof of Purchase: Please Enclose Your Delivery Bill / Invoice as Proof of Purchase with the RMA.
Please note that no repairs can be accepted without RMA form and proof of purchase!
We charge € 49,- for a cost estimate (error analysis, labor etc. …).
Legal Information on Battery Disposal (BattG)
1. You are legally obligated to return used batteries as the end user. You can return batteries after use to the seller or in the designated collection points (eg in municipal collection points or in trade) free of charge.
2. You can also return the batteries to us by mail. If you need a free return envelope, please contact us at +49 (89) 961 60 85 – 0
3. The symbols shown on the batteries have the following meaning:
The symbol of the crossed-out garbage means that the battery must not be put into the household garbage.
Pb = battery contains more than 0.004% lead by mass
Cd = Battery contains more than 0.002 mass percent of cadmium.
Hg = Battery contains more than 0.0005 mass percent mercury.